Hello! We are growing our team and would love to hear from enthusiastic, warm, professional Estheticians! Opportunities include Front Desk Coordinator and Threaders. Positions are for 3 to 4 days a week, full-time (10:30am – 7:30pm). If you are interested in a long-term role with excellent job-growth potential in a growing, top Center City salon, this is for you!
Front Desk Coordinator
We are looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented individuals with the potential to grow into more senior roles within the salon, depending on your career interest and talents. Those with a creative drive, love for small businesses, interest in local marketing/media promotion, energy and passion for skin care and hair removal. If you love reading beauty magazines/blogs, trying the latest skin care products, obsess about the best way to care for your skin and attain the results you desire, have ideas on how you would promote your favorite shops if you were calling the shots, and have the ability to drive out projects to success– this is YOUR chance!
This role requires a minimum of 2 years prior experience managing teams.
If you have alway wanted to learn the art of threading, this is your chance to join our Facial Threading Training Program (1 year exclusive commitment). We are Philadelphia’s #1 Threading salon, learn from the best this unique skill!
General Requirements for all Positions
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in client services job (salon/spa setting preferred)
- 2 Job References
- Licensed Esthetician for working in state of PA
- Ability to effectively manage many tasks (phones, transact clients, welcome clients, etc)
- Strong interest in skin care, specifically hair removal techniques
- Ability to recognize shapes of faces and eyebrow shapes
- Personality: warm, positive, caring
- Strong working knowledge of social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterst, Foursquare, etc)
Only serious inquiries. To apply, send an email with cover letter and attach your resume to anjuthreads[at]gmail[dot]com.